Availability by Grade Level for 2021-2022
Students must have a completed application and confirmed acceptance before qualifying for the waitlist.
now being accepted
three years out (through the 2023-2024 academic year).
Steps of the Immanuel Christian School Application Process
2. Print, complete, and return the admissions application to ICS in person or by mail (send to P.O. box) with the non-refundable application fee or fill out and submit the online application form and submit your payment through the PayPal button below. High school students must complete both the general and high school forms. The application fee for an individual student is $80.00; for a family (2+ students), the fee is $125.00.
3. Placement testing will be scheduled in order to determine the student's best placement in our program.
4. Parent(s) & the prospective student will complete an Admissions interview upon receipt of the application form(s).
5. Apply for Financial Aid. The application for Financial Aid must be filled out through FACTS. You will be asked to include your most recent IRS Form 1040, W2, and your most recent paystub for all household members in order to calculate the financial aid amount. Other documents will be requested by FACTS. There is a $35.00 non-refundable Financial Aid Application fee per family.
6. All paperwork is completed and submitted, including previous school transcripts, health records, and up-to-date physicals.
7. ICS will notify the applicant of the Acceptance Decision, decided on the basis of the application, interview, placement test, and records.
Immanuel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.