Availability by Grade Level
Seat Availability for 2023–2024
Class sizes have a capacity of 18 students.
1st Grade: 7 seats
2nd Grade: Waitlist*
3rd Grade: 4 seats
4th Grade: 2 seats
5th Grade: Waitlist*
6th Grade: 4 seats
7th Grade: Waitlist*
8th Grade: Waitlist*
9th Grade: 1 seat
10th Grade: 2 seats
11th & 12th Grade: 2 seats total
* General Enrollment Note: Students must have a completed application and confirmed acceptance before qualifying for the waitlist.
are accepted through the 2024–2025 year.
Steps of the Immanuel Christian School Application Process
1. Complete the Request Information form and Schedule a Tour. Applicants are asked to not proceed to the application stage without first completing the request form and attending a tour.
2. Complete the Admissions Online Application. You will need to create an account to complete an application. This allows you to log in and out of your account, access your open application, and check the application status. High school students must also complete a high school application form. The application fee is as follows:
First Student: $80
Second Student: $45
Following Students: $20 each
3. Placement testing will be scheduled in order to determine the student's best placement in our program.
4. Parent(s) & the prospective student will complete an Admissions Interview upon receipt of the application form(s).
5. Apply for Financial Aid. The application for Financial Aid must be filled out through FACTS. You will be asked to include your most recent IRS Form 1040, W2, and your most recent paystub for all household members in order to calculate the financial aid amount. Other documents will be requested by FACTS. There is a $35.00 non-refundable Financial Aid Application fee per family.
6. All paperwork is completed and submitted, including previous school transcripts, health records, and up-to-date physicals.
7. ICS will notify the applicant of the Acceptance Decision, decided on the basis of the application, interview, placement test, and records.
Immanuel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.