The regular enrollment season for the 2019-2020 school year runs from January 30 - May 1, 2019.
Enrollment after this period will incur an additional processing fee of $35.
Because of the interest in our full-day Kindergarten program, we anticipate waiting lists and accept Kindergarten applications 3 years out.
For Kindergarten, you can take a tour and pay the registration fee now for the following years:
Availability by Grade Level for the 2019-2020 School Year:
Open: We currently have openings for the 2019-20 school year for grades Pre-K, 1st, and 3rd through 12th.
Waitlist: Student applications for the waitlist for the 2019-20 school year are being accepted for Kindergarten and 2nd grade. Students must have a completed application and confirmed acceptance before qualifying for the waitlist.
Steps of the Immanuel Christian School Application Process:
2. Print, complete, and return the admissions application to ICS in person or by mail with the non-refundable application fee of $65.00. High school students must complete both the general and high school forms.
3. Placement testing will be scheduled in order to determine the student's best placement in our program.
4. Parent(s) & the prospective student will complete an Admissions interview upon receipt of the application form(s).
5. All paperwork is completed and submitted, including previous school transcripts, health records, and up-to-date physicals.
6. ICS will notify the applicant of the Acceptance Decision, decided on the basis of the application, interview, placement test, and records.
Immanuel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.